Friday, March 9, 2012

Which university is preferably better in terms of ranking and quality of education SMU/SIM?

Hi, i have 2 options left in my hand one is to either go for Singapore institute of management where i intend to do the BSc Banking and finance course offered by london university and london school of economics but initially i have to do diploma in management offered by SIM(october intake). My second option is Singapore Management University, i intend to do BSc finance/BSc business/BA(Accountancy) offered by SMU(January intake). I am an international student and I am very confused and I kindly request for your need to help and advice me so that i can ease my confusion. Thanks alot in advance !Which university is preferably better in terms of ranking and quality of education SMU/SIM?
It's great you are a motivated visionary. SIM would be the better choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment