Saturday, March 3, 2012

In the sims 2 university how do I make another created sim meet the one I am currently playing?

I made another Sim and put him in a different dorm. I want him to meet the one I am currently playing without playing him as one of my active ones. Kind of like the way you meet npcs. Do I have to wait for him to walk by and greet him?In the sims 2 university how do I make another created sim meet the one I am currently playing?
You can go to community lots and hope that they'll show up, or you can call the school directory. It's an option on your phone, and it gives you a list of all the students who are going to the university.In the sims 2 university how do I make another created sim meet the one I am currently playing?
you have to wait for him to walk past or do an activity near your sim and then greet and talk to to him

No comments:

Post a Comment