Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims2 University Sim State Question?

In the Sim State college, who are the three secret society members?

I have only seen two guys with the jackets on, and I am in love with both of them. I need one more secret society member.



Is it possible for me to make a person and have them wear the jacket and be friends with them?



or, who are the secret society membersSims2 University Sim State Question?
it varies as to who is and is not a member. they only thing you can do is keep moving around the campus I notice that they seem to show up a lot at the coffee shops or any place that has a bar, or cell phone booth. once you find that 3rd one and make friends with them make sure your sim is up around midnight because THEY will be a long black limo coming to get them, handcuffs and all.LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment