Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 2 University (PC); My sim won't come home from class!?

I sent my sim to class and then i accidentally crossed out the class option now its hours past when she was supposed to come back and she still hasn't! I exited to the neighborhood and got back on but she was still gone then i tried to teleport her to the mailbox using boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and all i got was the little diamond thingy where she was supposed to show up! Help?Sims 2 University (PC); My sim won't come home from class!?
If you haven't unistalled the game yet, try this:

Open the cheat bar.

Type in "sethour [time]" without the quotes. In place of [xx], type the hour one hour before she is supposed to get out of class. (It's military time).

That sounds confusing, so here's an example. Say my Sim comes back at 9pm. I'd type "sethour 20" and hit enter (remember, military time! 24 hours clock). Then fast forward an hour and see if she comes back. I set it an hour before because it works better for the clock to run up to the time instead of suddenly jumping to it. It's always worked for me to get my sims back. I've also waited until their final exam was in process and then fast forwarded until they got back from it.

The time change is the only thing I can think of when making a Sim come back from work or school. If not, I don't know what to tell you.



P.S. you don't have to put zeros in front the low numbers. Setting it to 7 in the morning can just be "sethour 7".Sims 2 University (PC); My sim won't come home from class!?
thanks! sorry i didnt vote ur best answer i was gone but ill definitely try this btw no i didnt uninstall it that just seemed too tedious and i have all the expansion packs added so that would suck even more!

Report Abuse

Sims 2 University (PC); My sim won't come home from class!?
it worked yay i got on academic probation because i used the just wait till after the finals suggestion but it worked and im happy so thanks!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse


Try Un installing first then re install it and don't worry you data will save and once you play it again she will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment