Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How come I can't send my sim to college on the sims 2 university?

I just got the Sims 2 University, and I want to send my teenage sim to Sim State University. So I told her to go to the phone and selected "move to college". I was told I had to choose a college by going to the choose college icon in the top left corner of the neighborhood screen. I already had some people living in the dorm I wanted to put my sim in. I added in my sim and now she's not at the house (obviously) and when I try to play the dorm I'm only in build mode, story mode, and options. But I can't play in live mode or buy mode. Also, I'm unsure on how to move my sim back to the family.How come I can't send my sim to college on the sims 2 university?
Reinstall the game

No comments:

Post a Comment