Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Sims 2 University: Why won't my Sim go to class?

Whenever my Sim is supposed to go to class, the action disappears from the queue, and she won't go. What may I have done to cause this, and is it fixable?



Side notes: The dorm is custom-built (through changelotzoning cheat), and I have occasionally used the moveobjects cheat. I know that cheats often cause glitches, especially moveobjects (I had a toddler end up in the oven once because of moveobjects ... how twisted and sick!)The Sims 2 University: Why won't my Sim go to class?
Can your sims go out the door? Click on the grass/pavement outside the dorm and select go here. If that action fails then there is a problem with the doors and the sims can't get out, this may be because the door is not in the right place is there is something blocking the door possibly from the move objects cheats.



Also sometimes if you try to move the door it may say that 'object in use can't select' this sometimes happens I don't know why some times I think it because someone is walking through the door or because it has got stuck if this happens you will have to purchace a new door and place it next to the old one.



If not are your sims in a good mood if they are not they will not go to class unless you click on them and select go to class. :)
  • nyc
  • medical city dallas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment