Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can you bring a sim back to life without them being a ghost on the sims 2,without university?

Please tell me!! I have been dying to know!!How can you bring a sim back to life without them being a ghost on the sims 2,without university?
I don't think you can... I'll check back to find that answer though it would be cool to know. Sorry I couldn't help:(How can you bring a sim back to life without them being a ghost on the sims 2,without university?
Nope, it can't be done without using a program called SimPE. Even though I have that program on my computer, I've never tried to do it, but I think you can with that program. If you can though, you are first going to have to download it and install it on your computer and then you are going to have to search for a tutorial which will explain how in step-by-step directions because that program is very confusing. You really need to be a computer programmer to understand most of what it can do. Oh, and if you are not really careful when you use that program, it can completely mess up your game.



Here's a link to get it if you want to try though:



http://sims.ambertation.de/



Otherwise, you have to have University installed.How can you bring a sim back to life without them being a ghost on the sims 2,without university?
Well the first thing have one of your sims like the other sim a lot. Then when the grim reaper comes have it plead and 99.9% chance they will get it right and they will come back to life. That is the only way I know

No comments:

Post a Comment