Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sims 2 University-I cant get engaged or have a sim move in even though daily and life time are 100?

Hi. I am playing the sims 2 university and my sim has a daily and lifetime relationship and is in love with Steffi Baity. In the action panel, there is the Propose%26gt;move in action but when i click it nothing happens and i dont (correct me if im wrong) think she is a playable character...if she is where can i find her?





HELPPSims 2 University-I cant get engaged or have a sim move in even though daily and life time are 100?
You should be able to have your sims get engaged, but no unless your sim's love is a student, she won't be able to move in. What I usually do is I keep having them to date, and then once my sim has graduated and got his/her own place I invite that sim's love to move in.Sims 2 University-I cant get engaged or have a sim move in even though daily and life time are 100?
I've never heard of Steffi but all characters may be made playable so it doesn't matter anyways. I don't know why that happens but I suggest you to update your game and download the latest patch from thesims2.ea.com. Then try again. If it still doesn't work, then email EA Games. Have you tried to get other sims engaged? Maybe the sim you're playing has a bug..

No comments:

Post a Comment