Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 2 university greek house free will question?

I have been playing a single sim in the game Sims 2 university. I moved into a greek house and found out that I had to play all the other members of the greek society as well! Is there a where in which I can just play my one character and I have no control over the others?Sims 2 university greek house free will question?
If you want to stay in that greek house with the other sims, then your answer is no. you can however let the free will that is built into the game take over for the other sims (like you hinted at in your question), they may not do so well without your help, but most likely they live their lives and not bother you too much.

If you want to control only your one sim, then I would recommend moving out, you can still be a member of the greek house and not live in. or alternatively you can kick all the other sims out of the house and keep the greek house benefits for yourself (Free pizza and whatnot).Sims 2 university greek house free will question?
If you turn free will on, they will (for the most part) control themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment