Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 2 University- Can my sim get pregnant?

OKay So i was wondering if i could get a game for my computer and i want to get Sims 2 University..ONLY IF my sim can get pregnant. I KNOW my sim cant get pregnant in college but after she graduates can she meet up with her old friend and get pregnant???? Oh yeah and after she graduates does the game still continue as a "life game" after graduation?Sims 2 University- Can my sim get pregnant?
Yes you can get her pregnant, even during college. I've had it done where one will hear that sound it makes when a Sim gets pregnant. However, for some strange reason she won't progress in her pregnancy until after she

graduates.



Yes, she can meet up with her old friend and get pregnant, you can invite him/her over with the phone even if he/she is still in college.



Yes, it continues on as a life game after you graduate.

Sims 2 University- Can my sim get pregnant?
i dont know much a bout university because all ive ever gotten were sims 2 and pets so i dont know. my friend got the game and i think she told me it does go on when ur out of college. ur sim can get pregnant if u do a cheat, but i forgot what it was, if u dont find her old friendSims 2 University- Can my sim get pregnant?
Yes, after college you can get your sim pregannt with a friend from college. Just make them move in together or something.



I don't know what you mean by life game..
ya










































No comments:

Post a Comment