Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Sim fell in love at the University and got engaged, but where did the fianc茅e is now missing!?

My Sim fell in love and got engaged while he was at the university. Now thats he's graduated I've moved him back into the neighborhood to buy a house but his fianc茅e is nowhere to be found. Where did they go and how do I get them back?My Sim fell in love at the University and got engaged, but where did the fianc茅e is now missing!?
You should call your sims fiancee and invite her over to the neighborhood. And there you can ask her to move in or marry her and then she will be part of your household.My Sim fell in love at the University and got engaged, but where did the fianc茅e is now missing!?
They should be in the neighborhood bin. If not, go back to the university and move him in a house...then when it graduates, move him to the neighborhoodMy Sim fell in love at the University and got engaged, but where did the fianc茅e is now missing!?
Greetings Brian,

Hahaha, I hope you find your answer while I win another auction for a plamma TV off www.powerhousebids.net for just $14.82

Regards, Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment