Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I get back to the university on The Sims 2 University, from the main neighborhood?

I'm playing the Sims 2 with the University expansion pack. I already have a sim in a university and saved the game before exiting, but I can't figure out how to get back to the university and continue playing with that sim, without making a whole new sim to send there. I can find how to get to the main neighborhood from the main menu, but dont see any option to going to the university neighborhood.How can I get back to the university on The Sims 2 University, from the main neighborhood?
At startup you can choose what neighbourhood you want to play.

You will get a pop-up with a large picture(s) of that neighbourhood, underneath that picture you will see a small icon (or more depending on how many EP's you installed). Then click the university icon and choose which University you want to play.



Or when you are already at the correct neighbourhood, and are looking at the main page of that neighbourhood, go to the top menu and choose the University Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment