Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ok in the sims 2 game for the pc i want to reserct the sim. And i dont have university wat should i do.?

Please help me u know that Grunt Family in strange town or olive specter i want to reserct her dead husbands so please help? Thank u soooooooo much!Ok in the sims 2 game for the pc i want to reserct the sim. And i dont have university wat should i do.?
I will try to help you. I will tell you how I have done it, but I have all expansion packs. So this may or may not work for you. I dunno. If it doesn't, there are some other ways I've read about. I've never actually done them though because I didn't need to.



While in the house do the following:

Ctrl, Shift, C

UnlockCareerRewards

[Enter] key

Go to your sim's career rewards

Get Resurrect-o-Nomitron and place it on lot

Use it.



If that doesn't work because you don't have university, there are a few other ways to accomplish the same goal. They're quite a bit more involved and a touch risky. Be careful. You might also need to download SimPE that lets you adjust all kinds of hidden things within the sims. I have SimPE its a great program.

No comments:

Post a Comment