Saturday, March 3, 2012

What will happen if my sim has a baby at university? :/?

I have The Sims 2 (w/ bon voyage and university) and have downloaded in InTeenimater mod (lets teens upwards have babies). My sim had a baby as a teen and is now in university powering through her course to get back home to move out with her son. What will happen if I get her pregnant at university???What will happen if my sim has a baby at university? :/?
You will have to send her to a home for unweb mothers, and your sim family will be shamed. ;-)What will happen if my sim has a baby at university? :/?
itll be like a normal sim. if there is no one to fend for the baby you cannot go to class. you must wait for an adult to be present before you can go. you can also hire a nannyWhat will happen if my sim has a baby at university? :/?
If I remember correctly, they'll be sent back to the neighborhood and leave school.

No comments:

Post a Comment