Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In the Sims 2 University, how do i make my sim a secret society member?

I have read that you need 3 friends from the secret society member...and i BELIEVE that i have done that. So how come my sim is not becoming a secret society member....there is NO limo coming to get my sim...so i dunno....



ALSO: Is there any way other than the llama jackets to know which sim is a secret society member.



Helpp plsz.



Thnxx.In the Sims 2 University, how do i make my sim a secret society member?
The jackets are the only way to tell who's a part of the secret society.



Yes, you need 3 friends who are in the SS. They must all be University Townies (I've learned that after trying to make friends with my playable SS members).

Once you have the 3 friends, you'll need to get your sim to go to bed. I think the limo will only show up if you sim goes to bed before 10pm, but I can't remember the exact time. Once the limo arrives, your sim will be woken up, handcuffed and blindfolded, then snuck away to the SS lot.In the Sims 2 University, how do i make my sim a secret society member?
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SIMS 2 UNIVERSITY

But I know how you can download The Sims 2 another part go to this site :

http://freegamezworld.blogspot.com

If you want any game just leave a comment then He will add that game.

Great Site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment