Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 2 question - How do you control a Sim outside your household?

I have Sims 2 University, and I had my teenage Sim fall in love with who I thought was a college student Sim, but when she went to college, I found out he was still a teenager. He's one of those pre-made Sims that don't live in any houses on the map, so I was wondering if there's a way to somehow get him to grow up.



Is there some way to do this?Sims 2 question - How do you control a Sim outside your household?
1) Open the cheat window with [Ctrl]+[C]

2) Type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotes

3) Hold [Shift] and click on the sim you want

4) Click on "Make Selectable"

5) Viola!! He is now controlled by you!

P.S. With that cheat you can also do many other things

Press [Shift]+[N] in Create-A-Sim

Drag needs

Drag skills

etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment