Friday, March 9, 2012

In the Sims 2 university, is it possible to control only one sim in a household with the free will off?

My friend is currently glaring daggers at my computer, she's playing The Sims 2 University and "she finally got into the sorority and she found out that joining the sorority meant that she also joined the household, so now, she also has to control the other people in the sorority." Well, she hates the fact that she has to "multitask all the Sims and she only wants to control only one sim."



So now, I was just wondering if anyone knows a cheat, a hint, a strategy, or something to do so that my friend will only need to control one sim but still has the free will off?



Thanks in advance, my friend is ready to destroy my PC, and any form of help and advice would help. In the Sims 2 university, is it possible to control only one sim in a household with the free will off?
why doesn't she just turn Free Will on? Sims are pretty good about going to the bathroom, taking showers, and going to bed on their own. Just make sure every room that has a stove, grill, or fireplace has a smoke alarm so they don't burn the house down.In the Sims 2 university, is it possible to control only one sim in a household with the free will off?
Sorry, but I don't think there is a way. I did that too, it was really annoying! They should really have thought about there being an option for only playing one sim in a household. In the Sims 2 university, is it possible to control only one sim in a household with the free will off?
Well, it IS a sorority. She could move everybody else out I guess, or...move her sim back out. Or, she could just ignore the other sims.



There's no cheat that only allows you to play one sim in the household.



That seems like a silly thing to get angry over too. The only time I get angry with that game is when things glitch and it takes me forever to figure out how to get around it or fix it =|

No comments:

Post a Comment