Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do you kill a Sim on the Sims 2 University?

I have a Sim and I want her to die. She is in a dorm room. How can I kill her? I can't do the pool way. Please help.How do you kill a Sim on the Sims 2 University?
I've killed some the pool way in University. You can starve them. Build a small building, put her in it and take away the door....... or remove the door of her room.How do you kill a Sim on the Sims 2 University?
Hey!



Not the pool way?



Try not feeding her! Delete the fridges (If you can, I forget).



Hope I helped =)



~KeithHow do you kill a Sim on the Sims 2 University?
Well, enable boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true



(you must be in neighborhood view to do this. type in ctrl+shift+C to open teh cheat window box)



Now you can go back into the dorm or lot or whatever and drag her hunger and energy all the way down. It's a slow, painful death, but it works!



Oh, and before you keep playing, type in ctrl+shift+C and type in teh cheat boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false



There you go! :) Happy killing!
Have her meet 3 of the secret society members (black blazer with white llama can be found on community lots)



When they kidnap her to the secret society remove part of the fence surrounding the cow plant and have her eat the cake when it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment