Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I add a sim character to my 'Sims 2 University' family?

I got 'Sims 2 University' recently and need help. I made a family but have only created one character for it so far (I absent-mindedly clicked 'accept family' before I was finished!). How do I add more sims characters now, or is it impossible?How do I add a sim character to my 'Sims 2 University' family?
You can, just make a new family with the other people you were going to make before. Then when in the neighborhood, make sure that single sim is already in a house/dorm and get your family to move in to as you would if the house were empty. Assuming the dorm has enough rooms, will ask you if you want to combine the families. Choose yes and voila! But unfortunately they wont know each other in any way like they would have if they were made together, but just build the relationships as usual!



Hope this helpsHow do I add a sim character to my 'Sims 2 University' family?
Make more sims, then when adding them to a house, just click on the house the sim you made before is living in and click combine families.

No comments:

Post a Comment