Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Please help me. I'm really frustrated. I've just installed The Sim 2 University ep onto my computer.?

The install goes just fine. I insert disc 1 then insert disc 2. Then the system says to re-insert disc 1. When I insert disc 1 again I get the white box that says The Sims 2 University. Then that screen goes away. Then a box pops up asking me what would I like to do(Open the readme file, launch or quit). I select the launch option. Once again I get the white box that says The Sims 2 University. My computer hums then pauses. The box goes away and about 15 seconds later I get and error box that says 'you are running the wrong version of The Sims 2. Please run The Sims 2 Deluxe instead.Please help me. I'm really frustrated. I've just installed The Sim 2 University ep onto my computer.?
Here are a few common problems people seem to be having...



1-you NEED the original Sims 2 to run any expansion pack.

2-you run the game off the most recent expansion you have...not the most recent you installed. (aka...if you install open for business then install nightlife, it runs off open for business because thats newer then nightlife

3-the disc is dirty.



Hopefully one of those helps...Please help me. I'm really frustrated. I've just installed The Sim 2 University ep onto my computer.?
have you installed the original sims 2?

because you cant install an expansion pack without having the original version.

No comments:

Post a Comment