Saturday, March 3, 2012

In the sims 2 university pc game is there a cheat to make your sim finish college faster?

I already tried freshmangradesperfect etc, but they didn't work for some reason. Any idea why that would be, or is there another cheat?In the sims 2 university pc game is there a cheat to make your sim finish college faster?
I use this program called "The Insimenator" and it allows full control of your game.



You can change your status from Freshman to Senior easy!



I feel like a used car salesman, the amount of times I suggested this program lol!



I hope I was of some help to you!In the sims 2 university pc game is there a cheat to make your sim finish college faster?
Same with me. It says there is a error... So I dont know if the cheat it self does not work or, what is your computer type? Vista?? That's mine and yea. could that be the prob?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment