Friday, March 9, 2012

Can somebody help me with a Sims 2 University technical question?

I have the game The Sims 2, and I just recently installed The Sims 2 University. There is a problem, though. When I installed University, it made my sims unable to sit together. For example, they can no longer eat at the dinner table together. Only one sim can sit at a time. How can I fix this?Can somebody help me with a Sims 2 University technical question?
You may need to download a patch (the makers of sims 2 often have to make changes to the game and problems can be fixed by downloading patches), do you have an item in the middle of the table? If you do, when you serve food they will not put food on the table, is your table accesible? It may be blocked by some things.Can somebody help me with a Sims 2 University technical question?
Try downloading the patch from the http://thesims2.ea.com/update/index.php



Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment