Friday, March 9, 2012

How to take a sick day in Sims 2 University?

I have a sim that got sick in the sims 2 university and it just happens to be the day of her final exam. Can I take a sick day? She has a full meter for class and normally I would just skip class and do an assignment to fill it up but Its the day of the exam so I don't know what to do. I have had her in bed for a few hours but she only has a few hours to go before her exam. what should I do.How to take a sick day in Sims 2 University?
She has to go do her final exams. Just keep her needs maxed out so she does well on her test. Do the cheat maxmotives while she's gone, keep an eye on her so she doesnt pee herself mostly or the comfort level may drop too.How to take a sick day in Sims 2 University?
The exams are only a few hours long. She should be ok to just go if she's rested up before.

No comments:

Post a Comment